|Vol 4, No 1 (2017): April-Accepted papers (in proofreading process)||SPATIAL TRANSFORMATION OF SURAKARTA’S PERIPHERAL RURAL VILLAGES UNDER IN-SITU URBANIZATION PHENOMENON : THE CASE OF GENTAN VILLAGE||Abstract|
|Lia Sparingga Purnamasari, Galing Yudana, Erma Fitria Rini|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2016): (April 2016)||RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN URBANIZATION AND DENGUE HAEMORRHAGIC FEVER INCIDENCE IN SEMARANG CITY||Abstract PDF|
|Isnu Putra Pratama, Sri Rahayu|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2016): (April 2016)||THE SPATIAL PATTERN OF URBANIZATION AND SMALL CITIES DEVELOPMENT IN CENTRAL JAVA: A CASE STUDY OF SEMARANG-YOGYAKARTA-SURAKARTA REGION||Abstract PDF|
|Jawoto Sih Setyono, Hadi Sabari Yunus, Sri Rum Giyarsih|
|0 - 0 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"