Hubungan Intensitas Paparan Bising Dan Masa Kerja Dengan Gangguan Pendengaran Pada Karyawan PT. X
Copyright (c) 2016 JURNAL KESEHATAN LINGKUNGAN INDONESIA
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
Noise exposure can cause hearing loss types of conductive hearing loss, sensorineural hearing loss or deafness mix. Noise exposure in the long term and exceeds the NAB may cause damage to the cochlea which will result in sensorineural deafness. Conductive hearing loss caused by exposure to noise intensity that occur within a short time can cause trauma to the outer ear to the eardrum and middle ear. This was an observational cross sectional design. The sample in this study were employees of PT. X with inclusion criteria. Collecting data using tools such as questionnaires and for hearing loss was measured using a audiometer. The results by Chi-Square test showed significant relation between noise exposure with hearing loss (p = 0.001; PR 2.7 (95%CI : 1.3-5.2) Have a significant relationship between the period of work with hearing loss (p = 0.000; PR 3.3 (95%CI : 1.9-5.9). The stratification analyze can be conclude variables ear disease history, period of work, family history, age it’s not counfounding, whereas length of employment it’s counfounding to the noise exposure and hearing loss as well as increase the risk of hearing loss. Noise exposure and period of work is risk factor for the hearing loss in PT. X
- Hani AR. Fisika Kesehatan. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medika; 2010.
- Tekriwal, Rini. Noise Induced Hearing Loss-A Comparison Between Speech Frequency And 4000Hz Frequency. National Journal Of Physiology, Pharmacy & Pharmacology. Vol 1, Issue 2, 79-85, India. 2011.
- Komnas Penanggulangan Gangguan Pendengaran dan Ketulian. Gangguan Pendengaran. Jakarta: Komite Nasional Penanggulangan Gangguan Pendengaran dan Ketulian; 2013.
- Subaris H, Haryono. Hygiene Lingkungan Kerja. Yogjakarta: Mitra Cendikia Press; 2011.
- Sastroasmoro S, Ismael S. Dasar-dasar Metodologi Penelitian Klinis. Jakarta:Sagung Seto; 2011.
- Anizar. Teknik Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja di Industri. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu; 2012.
- Hidayat S. Kajian Kebisingan dan Persepsi Ketergantungan Penduduk Akibat Penambangan Batu Andesit di Desa Jeladri, Kecamatan Winongan, Kabupaten Pasuruan Jawa Timur. Semarang; Undip; 2012.
- Mutiara Z. Faktor risiko terjadinya gangguan pendengaran pada operator mesin Shuttle bagian Weaving PT. X; 2010.
- Wongso L, Danes VR, Supit W. Perbandingan dampak penggunaan headset terhadap fungsi pendengaran pada penyiar radio dan yang bukan penyiar radio di Kota Manado. Jurnal Biomedik. Vol 5, No. 1; 2013.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan Indonesia (JKLI, p-ISSN: 1412-4939, e-ISSN:2502-7085) and Master Program of Environmental Health, Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JKLI journal and Master Program of Environmental Health, Diponegoro University.
JKLI journal and Master Program of Environmental Health, Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the JKLI journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JKLI journal]
The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail or scanned document to email@example.com.