MPC-DPC-MVF Indirect Matrix Converter with Switches Optimization and FPGA Based Control Technique Implementation for WTGS Prototype System
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
- Paolo, M., Giorgio, S. Paolo, T. (2005).Predictive Digital Control of Power Factor Preregulators With Input Voltage Estimation Using Disturbance Observers. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, 20(1),140-147.
- Rodrı´guez, J. Pontt, J. Silva, C. Salgado, M. Rees, S. Ammann, U. Lezana, P. Huerta R. and Corte´s P.(2004). Predictive control of three-phase inverter.ELECTRONICS LETTERS , 40 (9).
- Ralph, K. Arne, L. (2000). Predictive Control of Inverter Supplied Electrical Drives,” IEEE, 761-766.
- Cortés, P. Ortiz, G. Yuz, J. I. Rodríguez, J. Vazquez, S. Franquelo L.G.(2009). Model Predictive Control of an Inverter With Output LC Filter for UPS Applications. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, 56(6), 1857-1883.
- Linder, A. Kennel, R. (2005).Model predictive control for electrical drives. in Proc. IEEE PESC, Recife, Brazil, 12(16), 1793–1799.
- Maciejowski, J. M. (2001).Predictive Control With Constraints,Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Lascu, C. Boldea, I. Blaabjerg,F.(2000). A modified direct torque control for induction motor sensorless drive. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 36(1), 122.
- Ningzhou, L. Xiaojuan, W. Xiaoyun,F.(2010). An improved DTC algorithm for reducing torque ripples of PMSM based on fuzzy logic and SVM. International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Education (ICAIE), Hangzhou.
- Zhifeng, Z. Renyuan, T. Baodong, B. Dexin, X. (2010). Novel Direct Torque Control Based on Space Vector Modulation With Adaptive Stator Flux Observer for Induction Motors. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, (8) , 3133.
- Rodriguez, J. Pontt, J. Kouro, S. Correa,P. (2004). Direct torque control with imposed switching frequency in an 11-level cascaded inverter” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 51(4) 827.
- Kyo-Beum,L. Sung-Hoe, H. Ji-Yoon, Y. (2005). Performance improvement of DTC for induction motor-fed by three-level inverter with an uncertainty observer using RBFN. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 20(2), 276.
- Huber ,L. and Borojevic, D. (1995). Space vector modulated three phase to three phase matrix converter with input power factor correction. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 31(6), 1234 – 1246.
- Bradaschia,F. Cavalcanti, M. Neves, F. Lima, V. and Accioly, A. (2007). Generalized modulation strategy for matrix converters - part ii. Piscataway,NJ, USA, 665 – 671.
- Mahlein, J. Bruckmann, M. and Braun, M. (2002). Passive protection strategy for a drive system with a matrix converter and an induction machine. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 49(2), 297 – 303.
- Empringham, L. de Lillo, L. Wheeler, P. and Clare, J. (2006). Matrix converter protection for more electric aircraft applications. in Proc. of Industrial Electronics Society Conference (IECON), 2564 – 2568.
- Sato, I. Itoh, J. Ohguchi, H. Odaka, A. and Mine, H. (2007). An improvement method of matrix converter drives under input voltage disturbances. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 22(1), 132 – 138.
- Satish, T. Mohapatra, K. and Mohan, N. (2006). Modulation methods based on a novel carrier-based pwm scheme for matrix converter operation under unbalanced input voltages. in Proc. of Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC).
- Shide, C. Guorong, L. Binjun, C. (2009). Direct Torque Control of Induction Motors Based on Double-Fuzzy Space Vector Modulation Technology. International Conference on Information Engineering and Computer Science, Wuhan.
- Sheng-wei, G. Yan, C. (2010). Torque Ripple Minimization Strategy for Direct Torque Control of Induction Motors. 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Networks and Intelligent Systems (ICINIS), Shenyang, China.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.