Focus and Scope
Bioma : Berkala ilmiah biologi is a journal which publishes scientific works for biology, academic people, and practitioners. Bioma welcomes and invites original and relevant research articles in biology, as well as literature study and case report particularly in biology.
This journal encompasses original research articles, review articles, and case studies about natural science that involves the study of life and living organisms, including :
- Ecological and environmental
Studi Awal Upaya Eksplorasi Agensia Imunokontrasepsi Untuk Regulasi Fertilitas Hewan Liar : Pofil Protein Selama Proses
Induksi Kalus Binahong (Basella rubra L.) Secara In Vitro Pada Media Murashige & Skoog Dengan Konsentrasi
Peer Review Process / Policy
Each manuscript is reviewed by the Editors, and if of a sufficient standard, sent for blinded reviewed by at least two Editorial Board members who come from a range of countries as chosen by the journal team based on their expertise (double-blind peer review). The result may be accepted with no correction, accepted with little correction, accepted with many corrections and refused. The sending author is given opportunity to correct the article on the basis of suggestion received from the reviewer. Certain information of whether the article is accepted and published or refused is given to the sending author in written.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The journal staff has a policy of screening for plagiarism. All articles in this publication are original: the content (either in full or in part) in each article has not been knowingly republished without specific citation to the original release. A Turnitin plagiarism checker is applied to the papers submitted.
Article Processing Charges (APCs)
You can publish in Bioma : Berkala ilmiah biologi
Author whose is accepted for publication is subjected to pay IDR 250,000 per article, the author will receive reprints journal after his or her article has been published
Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://ejournal.undip.ac.id/index.php/bioma/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
Author should fulfill the form as detailed as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form of textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start of a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, the author must check-mark on the submission checklists. Author may type or copy-paste Covering Letter in Letter to Editor.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file (.doc/.docx) to be submitted, then click "Upload" button until the file has been uploaded.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Nurse Media Journal, click Finish Submission button after the document is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging into the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of manuscript review and editorial process.