Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice atau Microsoft Word document file format (not in pdf format).
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Psikologi by http://ejournal.undip.ac.id/index.php/psikologi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Semua informasi yang diberikan kepada Jurnal Psikologi Undip (JPU) akan digunakan sebatas kepentingan jurnal sebagaimana dicantumkan dalam laman JPU, dan tidak akan diberikan kepada pihak lain untuk kepentingan apapun.