Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Psikologi?Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?Go to Registration
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format and not in PDF format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Author(s) has checked references' metada cited in manuscript (author's name, volume, issue, year, title, etc) thoroughly. It is suggested that author use reference manager application such as Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero, etc. All references cited in manuscript text has listed in reference list and vice versa.
Psikologi by http://ejournal.undip.ac.id/index.php/psikologi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Psikologi and Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Diponegoro as the publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Jurnal Psikologi and Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in Jurnal Psikologi are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JP]. The copyright form should be signed originally, scanned and uploaded as supplementary file when submitting the manuscript.
All informations received by Jurnal Psikologi will be used only for journal interests as stated in Jurnal Psikologi website, and will not be disclosed to other parties for any interests.