Indexed by :
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN AUDITING?
Need a Username/Password?
NOTES TO AUTHORS:
1. Manuscripts have to be submitted in our online journal systems. Please click here to take you directly to the submission systems.However, if you encounter any submission issue, feel free to submit the paper by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. Jurnal Akuntansi dan Auditing does not charge the authors for submitting the papers nor will they be imposed for article processing charges. However, we do expect once submitted, the authors agreed that the paper will be published if accepted.
3. In order to guarantee the anonymity for refereeing, the author’s name(s) should not appear on the manuscript. Attach a cover page containing the title of the article, the name and affiliation of each author with complete correspondence information
4. The first page of the manuscript should only show the title of the manuscript and to include a 100-150 words abstract followed by not more than six keywords identifying the main areas of the paper.The abstract has to be written in English
5. All the citatations have to be appeared on the references, and vice versa. Rerferences should be alphabetized by author’s last name. Journal of Accounting and Auditing uses Harvard Referencing style:
Abernety, M.A dan J.Bouwens. 2000. The Consequences of Customization on Managemen Accounting System Design, Accounting Organizations and Society. Vol. 25. 221-241.
Chenhall, R.H dan Morris D. 1986. The Impact of Structure, Environtment and Interdependence on the Perceived Usefulness of Management Accounting Systems, The Accounting Review. 16-35.
Porter, M.E. 1985. Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance. New York. The Free Press.
Faisal. 2000. Pengaruh Karakteristik Tugas Terhadap Keefektifan Bentuk Pengendalian Akuntansi, Perilaku dan Personal Dalam Peningkatan Kinerja Manajer Riset dan Pengembangan. Unpublished thesis. Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta.
Zhang, Y., P.Huang dan Donald R.Deis. 2006. Discretionary Accruals, Hedging and Firm Value. Viewed 7 December 2017. www.SSRN.com
Wallace, A, Schirato, T, & Bright, P 1999, Beginning university: Thinking, researching and writing for success, Allen & Unwin, St Leonards, NSW.
6. We do not encourage the use of the footnotes. Any acknowledgements should be placed at the end of the manuscript. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the citations made. All references should be identified in the text by placing cited author’s last name followed by a bracket, e.g. Chang (2003). Page number is to be added when the reference is to a specific page or is a quotation, e.g. Chang (2003, p.24). If there are more than two authors, the first author’s last name should be cited followed by et al.
7. Tables should be numbered consecutively in Arabic numerals followed by a brief title and be referred to in the text. Each table is to be typed on a separate sheet.
8. All diagrams and graphs should be referred to as Figures and be numbered consecutively in Arabic numerals followed by a title, in the order they are referred to in the text. Each figures should be placed on a separate sheet.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
All articles published by Jurnal Akuntansi dan Auditing are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY). This allows anyone to copy, transmit, and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (IDR)
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Akuntansi dan Auditing, Department of AccountingFaculty of Economics and Business, Diponegoro UniversityJalan Prof. Soedarto, SH, Tembalang Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275Telp.: +62 24-76486843Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com