There are 2 ways a reviewer can get an account:
(a). Register yourself (on the main menu link "Register")
(b). Registered by the Journal Manager (fill in the reviewer form) (recommended)
How to register yourself (a):
a. On the main menu, click "Register"
b. Fill in the registration form, with an asterisk that must be filled in, such as username, password, repeat password, validation, first name, last name, and email
c. Don't forget the bottom line, you can also offer yourself as a Reviewer (on the Register As line)
d. Click Register, when finished If (a), fails, please contact email email@example.com to be registered by the journal manager (b)
How to review
a. Log in as a reviewer
b. Select articles sent by clicking "1 active": number 1 indicates the number of manuscripts handled
c. Select the title of the manuscript, click "view submission"
d. Follow the review instructions, there are 5 steps:
- Reply to the Editor's Response to the article submission, select Will do the Review, then send the email
- Download the article, open it and then comment on the file
- Give a review of the article and fill out the review form, click save.
- Upload documents that have been given comments
- Choose recommendation and click "submit review to editor"
e. Send an email when you have done the review process