Hubungan Faktor Kualitas Lingkungan Rumah Dengan Kejadian Pneumonia Pada Bayi di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Banjarmangu 1 Kabupaten Banjarnegara.
Copyright (c) 2016 JURNAL KESEHATAN LINGKUNGAN INDONESIA
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
Background: Pneumonia is an infectious disease remains a public health problem in Indonesia. Pneumonia is a disease of the second highest cause of death after diarrhea. This can be seen in the proportion of pneumonia in infant and toddler around 35%. In the working area of Banjarmangu 1, the number of infant affected by pneumonia were 112 among 417 infants. The proportion of healthy house is still low (27.15%) of the target of 80%. Based on this facts, the purpose of this study was to determine the correlation between the quality of the house environment factor with the incidence of pneumonia in infant in the working area community health center Banjarmangu 1 Banjarnegara.
Methods: This study was observational study with case control design. The subjects consisted of two groups of case and control, with each sample of 52 infants. The independent variables studied were the type of wall, floor type, ceiling presence, expansive windows / ventilation, natural lighting, residential density, number of bacteria, the intensity of temperature, light intensity and the intensity of moisture, while the dependent variable was the incidence of pneumonia. Data was collected through interviews, observation, and measurement. Data would be analyzed using univariate, bivariate chi-square, and multivariate logistic regression at level of significance 0.05 (5%).
Results: Bivariate analysis of 10 variables are the type of wall, floor type, ceiling presence, wide window / ventilation, natural lighting, residential density, number of bacteria, the intensity of the temperature, humidity and intensity of light intensity, indicated that there were two variables that have a correlation with incidence of pneumonia in infant. They were the type of wall and ceiling existence. Results of multivariate analysis that kind of wall is the most dominant factor related to the incidence of pneumonia in infant with p-value = 0.004; OR = 6.6 (1.79 - 24.57).
Conclusion: This study concluded that the quality of the house environment conditions was still need to be improved, especially the type of wall and ceiling existence. This is to reduce the incidence of pneumonia in infant.
- Fakultas Kedokteran UI. Kapita Selekta Kedokteran. Jakarta, Medika Aesculapius. 2000.
- UNICEF, WHO. Pneumonia The Forgetten Killer Of Children. New York, September 2006.
- UNICEF dan WHO. Global action plan for prevention and central pf pneumonia (GAPP). Geneva, November 2009.
- WHO. World Report on Violence and Health. Geneva, 2002.
- Riskesdas tahun 2013 (CD), Litbangkes. Depkes RI, 2013.
- Laporan Registrasi Penyebab Kematian di 15 Kab/Kota. Litbangkes, 2011.
- WHO. Pneumonia Factsheet, http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs331/en/ index html Agustus 2009, WHO akses 30 des 2013.
- Depkes RI. Surveilas Epidemiologi Penyakit (SEP). Jakarta, Dirjen P2M dan PL, 2003.
- Nurjazuli, Widyaningtyas R. Faktor Risiko Dominan Kejadian Pneumonia Pada Balita. Jurnal Respirologi Indonesia. April 2009 Vol. No. Hal: -
- Said M. Pengendalian Pneumonia Anak-Balita Dalam Rangka Pencapaian MDG4. Jendela Epidemiologi, ISSN 2087-1546,volime 3, September 2010.
- Suriawiria, U. Mikrobiologi Air. Lembaga Politeknik PU ITB. Tahun 1986.
- P2P Puskesmas Banjarmangu 1. Data Bulanan Puskesmas Banjarmangu. tahun 2013.
- Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Profil Kesehatan Indonesia tahun 2010.
- Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Profil Kesehatan Indonesia tahun 2011
- Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Profil Kesehatan Provinsi Jawa Tengah Tahun 2011.
- Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Profil Kesehatan Provinsi Jawa Tengah Tahun 2012.
- Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Banjarnegara. Profil Kesehatan Kabupaten Tahun 2011.
- Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Banjarnegara. Profil Kesehatan Kabupaten Tahun 2012.
- Misnadiarly. Penyakit Infeksi Saluran nafas Pneumonia. Pustaka Populer Obor, Jakarta, 2008.
- Depkes RI. Bimbingan Keterampilan Tatalaksana Pneumonia Balita. Jakarta, Dirjen P2 & PL, Depkes RI 2007.
- Hong ZX, Hua Q,YiLi Z, Ping SH, Hui ZZ and Xia SY. Home risk factors for childhood pneumonia in Nanjing, China. Received October 15, 2012; accepted December 14, 2012; published online April 8, 2013.
- Widiyani R, Ini Efek bila Debu Vulkanik Terhirup. Compas.Com. http://health. kompas. com/ read /2014 /02/ 14/1310392.
- Yulman R.R. Dampak Debu Vulkanik tak Hilang dengan Minum Susu. http:// m.inilah koran com . read/detail/2077872.
- Padmonobo H, Setiani O,Tri J. Hubungan Faktor – faktor Lingkungan Fisik Rumah dengan Kejadian Pneumonia pada balita di wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Jatibarang Kabupaten Brebes. Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan Indonesia,Vol 11 no.2/Oktober 2012.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan Indonesia (JKLI, p-ISSN: 1412-4939, e-ISSN:2502-7085) and Master Program of Environmental Health, Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JKLI journal and Master Program of Environmental Health, Diponegoro University.
JKLI journal and Master Program of Environmental Health, Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the JKLI journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JKLI journal]
The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail or scanned document to firstname.lastname@example.org.