Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format and not in PDF format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
As an article writer, the author has the right to use their articles for various purposes, including use by institutions that employ authors or institutions that provide funding for research. Author rights are granted without special permission.
Author who publishes a paper at JKSA has the broad right to use their work for teaching and scientific purposes without the need to ask permission, including: used for (i) teaching in the author's class or institution, (ii) presentation at meetings or conferences and distributing copies to participants ; (iii) training conducted by the author or author's institution; (iv) distribution to colleagues for research use; (v) use in the compilation of subsequent authors' works; (vi) inclusion in a thesis or dissertation; (vi) reuse of part of the article in another work (with citation); (vii) preparation of derivative works (with citation); (viii) voluntary posting on open websites operated by authors or author institutions for scientific purposes (follow the CC BY-SA License).
Authors and readers can copy and redistribute material in any media or format, and mix, modify, and build material for any purpose but they must provide appropriate credit (provide article citation or content), providing links to the license, and indicate if there are changes.
The authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Kimia Sains dan Aplikasi (JKSA). Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Reproduce any part of this journal, its storage in the database or its transmission by all forms or media is permitted does not need for written permission from JKSA. However, it should be cited as an honor in academic manners
JKSA and the Chemistry Department of Diponegoro University and the Editor make every effort to ensure that there are no data, opinions, or false or misleading statements published in JKSA. However, the content of the article is the sole and exclusive responsibility of each author.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form - Indonesian] [Copyright Transfer Form - English]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editor in the form of printed letters, scanned documents sent via email or fax.
Adi Darmawan, Ph.D (Editor in Chief)
Editor in chief of Jurnal Kimia Sains dan Aplikasi (JKSA)
Chemistry Department, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, Diponegoro UniversityJl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.