Kajian Dampak Sanitasi Total Berbasis Masyarakat Terhadap Akses Sanitasi di Kabupaten Wonogiri
Copyright (c) 2017
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
Title: The Impact Study of Community Based Total Sanitation to Sanitation Access in District of Wonogiri.
Background: Enhancement number of achievement sanitation access in District of Wonogiri decline every years in last three years. Enhancement sanitation access in 2012 is 4,1%, 2013 is 3,1% and 2014 is 1,6%. While improved sanitation facility growth in 2013 and 2014 only 1,3%.
Methode: This research aimed to description various enabling factors CBTS to sanitation access enhancement in District of Wonogiri. This research was an analytic with cross sectional approach. The samples were 7 peoples member of AMPL organization, 25 peoples sub-district government agency and 73 village government agency. The data was analyzed by Mann-Whitney test, Kruskall Wallis test and Correlation Pearson.
Results: Based on researh, AMPL manage organization performance is good. Sub-district which as CBTS manage organization reach 68% while village only 25%. Sanitation access poliy realitation in sub-district is 24% and village 25%. Sub-district government rating that Public Health Care Headman with big contribute in sanitation access enhancement is 48% and village government is 29%. BOK funding allocation enhancement average is 44%. Only one sub-district has organized capacity building.
Conclusion: Analysis results refer to CBTS manage organization performance, Policy, Capacity Building in sub-district and village, Public Health Care Headman policy, not different contribute for sanitation access in District of Wonogiri. While BOK funding allocation enhancement not influence sub-district sanitation access enhancement in District of Wonogiri.
- Kemenkes RI. Road Map Percepatan Program STBM 2013 – 2015. 2013: Jakarta
- Juniar, Midia. Studi Tentang Implementasi Program Sanitasi Total dan Pemasaran Sanitasi (StoPs) dalam Perspektif Deliberatif di Desa Ngampungan Kecamatan Bareng Kabupaten Jombang . ISSN 2303 – 341X. Volume 1, dNomor 1, Januari 2013.
- Djaja, S., Wiryawan, Y. dan Maisya, I. Tren Penyakit Penyebab Kematian Bayi dan Balita di Indonesia Dalam Periode Tahun 1992 – 2007.
- Irianto, Joko dkk. Frekuensi Diare Ditinjau dari Beberapa Faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Jurnal Ekologi Kesehatan, Vol 1, No 2, Juni 2002: 77-84.
- Ch Rosha, Bunga dkk. Analisis Determinan Underweight Anak 0-23 Bulan Pada Daerah Miskin di Jawa Tengah dan Jawa Timur. Jurnal Ekologi Kesehatan Vol. 11, No 1, Maret 2012 : 63-72
- Sugiyono. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Alfabeta., Bandung, 2006.
- Muninjaya, Gde. Manajemen Kesehatan Edisi 2. EGC, Jakarta, 2004.
- Muninjaya, Gde. Manajemen Kesehatan. EGC, Jakarta, 1999.
- Thoyib, Armanu. Pembangunan Pertanian Berbasis Pada Sumberdaya Manusia untuk Mendukung Otonomi Daerah Dinamika Pedesaan dan Kawasan Vol 2 No 2, 2002.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan Indonesia (JKLI, p-ISSN: 1412-4939, e-ISSN:2502-7085) and Master Program of Environmental Health, Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JKLI journal and Master Program of Environmental Health, Diponegoro University.
JKLI journal and Master Program of Environmental Health, Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the JKLI journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JKLI journal]
The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail or scanned document to email@example.com.