INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT (IJRED) seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge of the various topics and technologies of renewable energy and its developments. Furthermore, the journal is also aimed at assisting researchers, and societies to keep abreast of new developments in their specialist fields and to unite in finding alternative energy solutions to current issues.
The scope of the journal encompasses the following:
- Photovoltaic Technology Conversion
- Solar Thermal Applications
- Biomass Conversion
- Wind Energy Technology,
- Materials Science Technology,
- Solar and Low Energy Architecture,
- Energy Conservation in Buildings,
- Wave and Tide,
- Ocean Thermal Energies,
- Mini Hydro Power
- Hydrogen Production Technology,
- Energy policy,
- Socio-economic on Energy
- Energy Efficiency and Management.
IJRED accepts original research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on development of Renewable energy.