Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Renewable Energy Development?Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?Go to Registration
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file should be in MS Word format NOT in Adobe Acrobat document (pdf file) format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been activated and ready to click. The references that have doi number must be provided
- The text is single-spaced and follow author gudilines and journal template. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- English grammar and typographical errors were carefully checked, and the similarity test must be below than 15%.
- A completely filled-up Suggested Reviewers Form. Please inform the email address used in filling-up the Google Form
- The authors agree to the JOURNAL PUBLICATION POLICY: All accepted peer-reviewed papers will be asked to pay an article processing cost(APC)(see https://ejournal.undip.ac.id/index.php/ijred/pages/view/APC). Only accepted and paid papers will be published. The corresponding author must indicate his/her agreement to the new policy before the paper can proceed to the review process.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Articles are freely available to both subscribers and the wider public with permitted reuse.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA). Authors and readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, but they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.