Focus and Scope
Jurnal Pembangunan Wilayah dan Kota (e-ISSN: 2597-9272) provides a forum for publishing the original research articles, review articles, and short communication articles related to urban studies and development. Jurnal Pembangunan Wilayan dan Kota is published quarterly every March, June, September, and December.
Jurnal Pembangunan Wilayah dan Kota is an open access journal focusing on the scientific works devoted to the study of urban and regional development planning also. This journal publishes both empirical and theoretical research to advance and disseminate knowledge related to urban and regional development and planning. The journal emphasizes on the sustainability issues in the economic, social, planning, and institutional dimensions about regional and urban development in Indonesia and worldwide.
pembangunan wilayah dan kota
Seminar Nasional ASPI 2020
Seminar Nasional COMPACT 2021
Peer Review Process / Policy
Every manuscript submitted to Jurnal Pembangunan Wilayah dan Kota will be peer reviewed by two referees/reviewers. The mechanism is double blind. The manuscript will be made anonym for the reviewers, and so are the reviewers for the author/s. The final decision is made by the editorial board based on the review results.Plagiarism is strictly prohibited in Jurnal Pembangunan Wilayah dan Kota. The journal utilizes plagiarism detecting softwares like Grammarly, Turnitin, and Google Scholar.
Jurnal Pembangunan Wilayah dan Kota is published quarterly every March, June, September, and December.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Article Processing Charge
FREE OF CHARGE for Submitting, Processing, and Publishing the Article in Jurnal Pembangunan Wilayah dan Kota. Authors will be informed on the decision on their manuscript(s) within 1-2 month of submission following the acceptance of their manuscript.
Manuscripts submitted to Jurnal Pembangunan Wilayah dan Kota will be screened for plagiarism and self-plagiarism using TURNITIN and Google-based search engines. Depending on the level of originality and similarities with other documents, the managing editor will decide on whether to immediately reject the manuscripts, contact authors for further clarifications, or to proceed to the peer-review process.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.