In order to better serve our academic community and concentrate on highly interest, special issues of any subjects in Renewable Energy Developments are welcome at any time. A special issue should be organized by accomplished experts in a given area and it should attract articles of the highest quality.
Proposals of special issue should include the following information:
- A suggested title for the Special Issue
- Number of expected article to be accepted
- The timeline of the special issue until it published
- Proposed Aims and Scope with an outline of the Special Issue's intended focus and a list of the topics to be covered
- Names Guest Editors who are willing to manage the Special Issue with their emails, affiliations, and an one-paragraph biography of each of the Guest Editors
All proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and they are subject to approval by the journal editor in chief.