Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for JAI (Jurnal Anestesiologi Indonesia)?
Need a Username/Password?
Guidelines for Writing JAI (Jurnal Anestesiologi Indonesia)
JAI (Jurnal Anestesiologi Indonesia) receives scientific articles on various aspects related to the field of anesthesia and intensive theraphy. Articles can be in the form of research (original articles), case reports, literature reviews. Articles can be accepted for publication on the condition that they are only intended for the JAI (Jurnal Anestesiologi Indonesia). The material in this journal may be copied educational and scientific purposes, not for commercial purposes. To avoid delays in publication, authors are advised to consistently follow the instructions below:
Introduction pages are separate documents containing :
1. Letter of application for publishing a manuscript, addressed to the editor of the JAI (Jurnal Anestesioogi Indonesia).
2. Title of manuscript in Indonesian and English, along with a short title consisting of 50 characters or less.
3. Author's name, complete with title and place of work and e-mail, respectively, but in the published journal, the titles will be removed.
4. Statement of author
All authors make and sign a statement that:
- All authors have contributed to the article submitted, and no other party is involved in the writing of the article, but is not mentioned as an author.
- Articles have not been published or sent for publication in other journals and have been approved by co-authors.
- Upon receipt of the issuer, the rights are entitled to the copyright of the material published.
- The views and statements in the manuscript are the responsibility of the author.
5. Statement of conflict of interest if any.
6. Statement of potential financial conflicts or external funding sources if any.
7. Calculate words for abstracts, and article bodies without bibliography.
8. Management reference application, such as Mendeley, Zotero, or EndNote should be used by authors when citing a reference and creating the bibliography in the manuscript.
Abstract and Keywords
Abstracts are arranged in Indonesian and English as many as 300 words for research articles, case reports and literature reviews. Abstract should contain enough information for the reader to know the important parts of the article without having to read the entire article. Abstract research contains: Background, Objective, Methods, Result, Conclusion, Keywords. Abstracts for case reports contains : Background, Case, Discussion, Conclusion, Keyword, and abstract for literature review should be clear, concise and descriptive, and should provide a brief introduction to the problem. Each keyword is written with alphabetic manner, 5 words minimal and separated by a semicolon (;).
The writing is typed on A4 size paper, the top, bottom, left, right margins is 3 cm each, the distance between the lines is 1.2 pt, the Times New Roman font size is 12. The title is in Indonesian and English, made briefly informative and able to explain the contents of the writing; the names of the authors do not need to be included in order to facilitate the review process.
1. The format of the research (original articles) script consists of: introduction, methods, results, discussion, conclusions, bibliography
2. The script format for case reports should include an introduction, case, discussion, conclusion, bibliography
3. The format of the literature review covers the introduction, what is reviewed / discussion and a summary of the results of the study, bibliography
Tables, Charts, Graphics, Pictures and Photos
Tables, charts, graphs, pictures and photos are attached in separate documents from the manuscript. Tables, charts, graphs, pictures, photos must be made clear and neat with a clear and informative title and will be numbered according to the order in the manuscript. The table titles are placed above the table. The title for charts, graphics, pictures and photos are placed below. Figures in electronic media,the density are not less than 300 dpi
Reference and Bibliography
Text references are based on the Vancouver format with numbers in the order in which they appear, numbers written above (superscript) without parentheses after punctuation.
Referrals prioritize primary literature scientific articles with the latest years. If sequential numbers can be abbreviated. For example 2,3,4,5,6 is written as 2-6. In one statement, the maximum number of referrals is 5.
Bibliography is made in the Vancouver format, for example :
1. Literature taken from a journal. Example: Soenarjo, Widyastuti E. Changes in QTc Interval Due to Induction of Anesthesia and Intubation. Media Medika Indonesiana. 2001; 36 (2): 97-102
2. Literature taken from books. Example: Reves JG, Glass PSA, Lubarsky DA, McEvoy MD. Intravenous non-opioid anesthetics In: Miller RD ed. Miller's Anesthesia. 6th ed. Philadelpia: Churchill Livingstone; 2005.p. 317..
3. Literature from thesis / dissertation. Example: Rofii, M. Comparison of Serum IL-10 levels with and without Levobupivacaine infiltration in post-incisional pain. [Thesis] Semarang: Diponegoro University; 2006
4. Literature from internet pages. Example: Stewart PH. How to Understand Acid-Base: a Quantitative Acid - Primary Base for Biology and Medicine. [internet] 2006. [cited 2007 Feb 14] Available from: http: //www.acidbase.org
Ethics Committee Approval
All research articles should have an approval from Ethics Committee and samples of informed consent can be send as supplementary file.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JAI (Jurnal Anestesiologi Indonesia) and Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Theraphy, Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JAI (Jurnal Anestesiologi Indonesia) and Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Theraphy, Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JAI (Jurnal Anestesiologi Indonesia) are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here:[Copyright Transfer Form JAI]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document:
Editorial Office of JAI (Jurnal Anestesiologi Indonesia)
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Theraphy, Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University/ Dr. Kariadi General Hospital Medical Center (RSUP Dr. Kariadi)
Jl. Dr. Soetomo No. 16 Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia, 50231
Telp. : (024) 8444346
Email : email@example.com
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
View My Stats.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License