Google Scholar URL
Jurnal Promosi Kesehatan Indonesia (JPKI, e-ISSN 2620-4053; p-ISSN 1907-2937) is an open access journal (e-journal) which publishes the scientific works for public health promotor and educator. The focus and scopes of the journal include:
- Community health empowerement and culture
- Health promoting hospital
- Health promotion in institution including tourism and industry
- Health media and communication technology
- Health promotion for infectious and non infectious diseases
- Lifestyle diseases including reproductive health, sexuality and HIV/AIDS
- Occupational health and safety
- Health behaviour and education
- Intervention strategies in health promotion
The articles of this journal are published every six months, that is on January and August (2 issues per year), and developed by the Master Program of Health Promotion, Faculty of Public Health, Diponegoro University.
The JPKI Editorial team welcome and invite researchers from around the world to submit their papers (original research article) for publication in this journal. All papers are published as soon as they have been accepted.
Dian Jayantari Putri K Hedo, Nicholas Simarmata
Hoirun Nisa, Safira Hani Pratiwi, Erlina Nasution
Total 42 citations from 30 documents (Last update: 2021-12-01 06:38:56).
Arianto Arianto, Zahroh Shaluhiyah, Priyadi Nugraha
Kusyogo Cahyo, Tri Prapto Kurniawan, Ani Margawati
Titi Legiati PS, Zahroh Shaluhiyah, Antono Suryoputro
Ari Suwondo, Daru Lestantyo, Yulisnawati Yulisnawati
Elisabet Setya Asih Widyastuti
See more cited articles.
Master Program of Health Promotion, Faculty of Public Health, Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof Soedharto, SH, Tembalang, Semarang, 50275
Editor in Chief of JPKI
Fina Idamatus Silmi