Google Scholar URL
Jurnal Promosi Kesehatan Indonesia (JPKI, e-ISSN 2620-4053; p-ISSN 1907-2937) is an open access journal (e-journal) which publishes the scientific works for public health promotor and educator. The focus and scopes of the journal include:
- Community health empowerement and culture
- Health promoting hospital
- Health promotion in institution including tourism and industry
- Health media and communication technology
- Health promotion for infectious and non infectious diseases
- Lifestyle diseases including reproductive health, sexuality and HIV/AIDS
- Occupational health and safety
- Health behaviour and education
- Intervention strategies in health promotion
The articles of this journal are published every six months, that is on January and August (2 issues per year), and developed by the Master Program of Health Promotion, Faculty of Public Health, Diponegoro University.
The JPKI Editorial team welcome and invite researchers from around the world to submit their papers (original research article) for publication in this journal. All papers are published as soon as they have been accepted.
Farid Agushybana, Issara Siramaneerat, Islakhiyah Musoddhiq, Rofifatun Nisa
Riris Diana Rachmayanti, Zulfa Kevaladandra, Faisal Ibnu, Nur Khamidah
Izzatul Arifah, Afrin Linda Dewi Safari, Diella Fieryanjodi
Widya Lionita, Fatmalina Febry, Yeni Anna Appulembang, Rini Anggraini
Lolita Sary, Syaripudin Basyar, Shonhaji Shonhaji, Fitri Yanti
Christina Delina Br Pintubatu, Ermi Girsang, Sri Lestari Ramadhani Nasution
Mujiati Mujiati, Mimi Sumiarsih, Aryani Pujianti
Total 42 citations from 30 documents (Last update: 2021-12-01 06:38:56).
Arianto Arianto, Zahroh Shaluhiyah, Priyadi Nugraha
Elisabet Setya Asih Widyastuti
Titi Legiati, Zahroh Shaluhiyah, Antono Suryoputro
Mayrika Pratiwi H, Yuliani Setyaningsih, Bina Kurniawan, Martini Martini
See more cited articles.
Master Program of Health Promotion, Faculty of Public Health, Diponegoro University
Jl. Prof Soedharto, SH, Tembalang, Semarang, 50275
Editor in Chief of JPKI
Fina Idamatus Silmi