Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses Tahoma font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER STATEMENT
When this article is accepted for publication, its copyright is transferred to Pasir Laut Journal, Universitas Diponegoro. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The author warrants that this article is original and that the author has full power to publish. The author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In regard to all kinds of plagiarism in this manuscript, if any, only the author(s) will take full responsibility. If the article is based on or part of a bachelor's thesis, magister thesis or Ph.D. thesis, the student needs to sign as his/her agreement that his/her works are going to be published.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.