Study of Gasohol as Alternative Fuel for Gasoline Substitution: Characteristics and Performances
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
- ASTM, 1985, ASTM Standard on Petroleum Products and Lubricants, pp. 19-177, The American Society for Testing Materials, Philadelphia.
- Bolt, J.A., 1980, A Survey of Alcohol as a Motor Fuel, SAE PT-80/19.
- Hardjono, A., 2001, Teknologi Minyak Bumi, edisi pertama, pp. 39-45, 63-76, Gadjah Mada University Press, Yogyakarta.
- Joseph Jr., H., 2004, Ethanol Application as Vehicular Fuel in Brazil, The Conference on Biofuel: Challenges for Asian Future, Bangkok, 30-31 Aug 2004.
- Keller, J.L., 1984, Ethanol and Methanol as Fuel, Encyclopedia of Chemical Processing and Design, vol. 20, J. McKetta and W. Cunningham, pp. 11-39, Marcel Dekker, New York.
- Kirk and Othmer, 1981, Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, vol. 8, 3 ed., John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York.
- Kontawa, A., 1987, Minyak Bumi – Pengklasifikasian dan Evaluasi, Bahan Ceramah dan Kursus-kursus, Pusat Pengembangan Teknologi Minyak dan Gas Bumi LEMIGAS, Jakarta.
- Lang, G.J. and Palmer, F.H., 1989, Gasoline And Diesel Fuel Additives: The Use of Oxygenates in Motor Gasolines, Critical Reports on Applied Chemistry, vol. 25, K. Owen ed., pp. 133-169, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Meridian Corporation (Fuel and Transportation Division), 1991, Properties of Alcohol Transportation Fuels – Alcohol Fuels Reference Work #1, Biofuels System Division, Office of Alternative Fuels, U.S. D.O.E., Jul 1991.
- Murachman, B., 2000, Pemanfaatan Alkohol sebagai Campuran Bahan Bakar Fraksi Bensin, Jurusan Teknik Kimia Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta.
- Scheller, W.A. and Mohr, B.J., 1977, Gasoline Does, Too, Mix with Alcohol, Chemtech, Oct 1977, pp. 616-623.
- Szwarc, A., 2004, Fuel Ethanol Production and Use: A Technical Overview, The Conference on Biofuel: Challenges for Asian Future, Bangkok, 30-31 Aug 2004.
- Thomas, V. and Kwong, A., 2001, Ethanol as a Lead Replacement: Phasing Out Leaded Gasoline in Africa, Energy Policy 2001, 29, pp. 1133-1143.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.