Thermal effects investigation on electrical properties of silicon solar cells treated by laser irradiation
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
- Goetzberger, A., Hoffmann, V.U. (2005) Photovoltaic solar energy generation, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg,
- Green, M.A. (2003) Third generation photovoltaics: advanced solar energy conversion, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg,
- Dobrzañski, L.A., Drygana, A., Panek, P., Lipiñski, M., Ziêba, P. (2009) Development of the laser method of multicrystalline silicon surface texturization, Archives of Materials Science and Engineering 38, 5-11.
- Palani, I.A., Vasa, N.J., Singaperumal, M., Okada, T. (2010) Investigation on Laser-annealing and Subsequent Laser-nanotexturing of Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Films for Photovoltaic Application, Journal of Laser Micro/Nanoengineering 5(2), 150-155.
- Burnett, B. (2002) The Basic Physics and Design of III-V Multijunction Solar Cells, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Colorado.
- Al- Mousawy, A. (2010) Effect of laser annealing on defected silicon solar cells, Journal of Physics. 241.
- Garbuzov, D.Z., Antonishkis, N.Y., Bondarev, A.D., et al. (1991) High-power 0.8 µm InGaAsP/GaAs SCH SQW lasers, IEEE Journal Quantum Electron 27, 1531.
- Alexandrov, B.S., Fokanov, V.P., Kudryavtsev, S.N., Pavlov, A.B. (1995) Model of the direct solar-pumped iodine photodissociation laser, Laser Optics, 2773, 112.
- Andreev, V., Khvostikov, V., Kalinovsky, V., et al. (2003) High current density GaAs and GaSb photovoltaic cells for laser power beaming, Proceedings 3rdWCPEC, 761.
- Green, M.A., Zhao, J., Wang, A., Wenham, S. R. (1992) 45% Efficient Silicon Photovoltaic Cell under Monochromatic Light, IEEE Electron Device Letter, 13, 317-318.
- Bett, A.W., Dimroth, F., Lockenhoff, R., Oliva, E., Schubert, J. (2008) III-V solar cells under monochromatic illumination, 33rd IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference.
- Silvestre, S., Sent´ıs, L., Castanner, L. (1999) A Fast Low-Cost Solar Cell Spectral Response Measurement System with Accuracy Indicator, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT, 48, 5, 944-948.
- Green, M.A. (1987) High Efficiency Silicon Solar Cells, Trans Tech Publications, p. 80.
- Field, H. (1997) Solar Cell Spectral Response Measurement Errors Related to Spectral Band Width and Chopped Light Waveform, 26rd IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.