Thermo-economic Optimization of Solar Assisted Heating and Cooling (SAHC) System
- Aguilar, F.X. & Cai, Z. (2010) Exploratory analysis of prospects for renewable energy private investment in the U.S. Energy Economics, 32(6), 1245-1252.
- Arboit, M., Toniolo, J., Ghafoor, A., Fracastoro, G. V. (2012) Experimental and theoretical analysis of thermal solar collector systems for DHW in Northern Italy. Renewable Energy & Power Quality Journal (RE&PQJ), 10.
- Arent, D.J., Wise, A., & Gelman, R. (2011) The status and prospectus of renewable energy for combating global warming. Energy Economics, 33(4), 584-593.
- Assilzadeh, F., Kaligirou, S.A., Ali, Y., & Sopian, K. (2005) Simulation and optimization of a LiBr solar absorption cooling system with evacuated tube collectors. Renewable Energy, 30, 1143–59.
- Duffie, J. A. & Beckman, W. A. (2006) Solar engineering of thermal processes. 3rd ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc.USA.
- Eicker, U. & Pietruschka, D. (2008) Design and performance of solar powered absorption cooling systems in office buildings. Energy and Buildings, 41(1), 81–91.
- Folrides, G.A., Kalogirou, S.A., Tassou, S.A., & Wrobel, L.C. (2001) Modelling and simulation of an absorption solar cooling system for Cyprus. Solar Energy, 72(1), 43–51.
- Folrides, G.A., Kalogirou, S.A., Tassou, S.A., & Wrobel, L.C. (2002) Modelling, simulation and warming impact assessment of a domestic-size absorption solar cooling system. Applied Thermal Engineering, 22, 1313–1325.
- Ghaddar, N.K., Shihab, M., Bdeir, F. (1996) Modeling and simulation of solar absorption system performance in Beirut. Renewable Energy, 10(4), 539–558.
- Guo, J. & Shen, H. G. (2009) Modeling solar-driven ejector refrigeration system offering air conditioning for office buildings. Energy and Buildings, 41(2), 175-181.
- Jaunzems, D. & Veidenbergs, I. (2010) Small scale solar cooling unit in climate conditions of Latvia: Environmental and economical aspects. Environmental and Climate Technologies, 4, 47-52.
- Mateus, T. & Oliveira, A.C. (2009) Energy and economic analysis of an integrated solar absorption cooling and heating system in different building types and climates. Applied Energy, 86, 949–957.
- Popp, D., Hascic, I., & Medhi, N. (2011) Technology and the diffusion of renewable energy. Energy Economics, 33(4), 648-662.
- Syed, A., Maidment, G.G., Tozer, R.M., & Missendent, J.F. (2002) A study of the economic perspectives of solar cooling schemes. Proceedings of the CIBSE National Technical Conference, Charted Institution of Building Services Engineers, London.
- Thomas, S. & André, P. (2009) Dynamic simulation of a complete solar assisted conditioning system in an office building using TRNSYS. Proceedings of 11th International IBPSA Conference, Glasgow, Scotland, July 27-30, 2009.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.