Techno-economic Analysis of a Wind-Diesel Hybrid Power System in the South Algeria
- Sedaghat., A. Jalilvand., R. Noroozian (2012) Design of a multilevel control strategy for integration of stand-alone wind/diesel system, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 35, 123-137.
- D. Saheb-Koussa., M. Haddadi., M. Belhamel (2010) Etude de faisabilité et optimisation d'un système hybride (Eolien-PhotovoltaЇque-Diesel) à fourniture d’énergie électrique totalement autonome, Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences. Vol. 2 (1), 84-95.
- Elkhatib Kamal., Magdy Koutb., Abdul Azim Sobaih., Belal Abozalam (2010) An intelligent maximum power extraction algorithm for hybrid winddiesel-storage system, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 32, 170-177.
- H. Ibrahim., R. Younès., T. Basbous., A. Ilinca., M. Dimitrova, (2011) Optimization of diesel engine performances for a hybrid wind-diesel system with compressed air energy storage, Energy, 36, 3079-91.
- Ludovic Leclercq., Benoit Robyns., Jean-Michel Grave (2003) Control based on fuzzy logic of a flywheel energy storage system associated with wind and diesel generators, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 63, 271–280.
- Luiz Antonio De Souza Ribeiro., Osvaldo Ronald Saavedra., Shigeaki Leite De Lima., José Gomes De Matos (2011) Isolated Micro-grids With Renewable Hybrid Generation: The Case Of Lençóis Island, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, Vol. 2, No. 1, January 2011.
- Tammam Basbous., Rafic Younes., Adrian Ilinca., Jean Perron (2012) A new hybrid pneumatic combustion engine to improve fuel consumption of Wind-Diesel power system for non-interconnected areas, Applied Energy, 96, 459-476.
- Weather station of the Renewable Energy Research Unit in Saharian Medium (URER-MS) Adrar, Algeria (2012). http://www.urerms.dz/.
- B. Sedaghat, A. Jalilvand, R. Noroozian (2012) Design of a multilevel control strategy for integration of stand-alone wind/diesel system. Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 2012, 35: 123-137.
- Kassem Ahmed M, Yousef Ali M. (2011) Robust control of an isolated hybrid wind-diesel power system using Linear Quadratic Gaussian approach. Int Electr Power Energy Syst, 33: 1092-100.
- Hamane, L, Khellaf A. Wind energy resources in Algeria. Brighton: UK, 2000, 2352-2355.
- D. Linden, T.B. Reddy (Eds.). Handbook of Batteries, 3rd ed. McGrawHill, ISBN: 978-0-07-135978-8, 2002.
- Documentation NORDEX available online at: (http://www.nordex-online.com). Accessed on 8 January 2015.
- Documentation FG Wilson available online at: (http://www.FGWilson-online.com). Accessed on 16 December 2014.
- Ertugrul YILDIRIM. (2014) Energy use, CO2 emission and foreign direct investment: Is there any inconsistence between causal relations?. Frontiers in Energy, 8(3): 269–278. M.S.
- Ismail, M. Moghavvemi, T.M.I. Mahlia. (2013) Techno-economic analysis of an optimized photovoltaic and diesel generator hybrid power system for remote houses in a tropical climate. Energy Convers Manage, 69: 163-173.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.