Optimal Cost of a Solar Photovoltaic System for a Remote House in Bihar
- Foster, R., Ghassemi, M., Cota, A., (2010) Solar Energy, Renewable Energy and the Environmental, CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, ISBN 978-1-4200-7566-3.
- Sayigh, A. A. W. (2001) Renewable energy: global progress and examples, Renewable Energy, WREN, pp. 15-17.
- IEA, 2009, International Energy Outlook, accessible at http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/ieo/pdf/electricity.pdf.
- Prabhakant and Tiwari, G. N. (2009) Evaluation of carbon credits earned by energy security in India. Int. J. Low-Carbon Technol., 4, 42-51.
- Varnham, A., Al-Ibrahim, A. M., Virk, G. S., and Azzi, D. (2007) Soft-Computing Model-Based Controllers for Increased Photovoltaic Plant Effectiveness, IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion, 22 (4), pp. 873-885.
- Sujit Kumar Jha, Application of Solar Photovoltaic System in Oman – Overview of Technology, Opportunities and Challenges, International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, Vol. 3(2), pp. 331-340, 2013.
- Marafi, A. H., Ashour, H. A. (2001) Feasibility study of photovoltaic technology in Qatar, Renewable Energy, 24, pp. 565-567.
- Gera, R.K., Rai, H.M. (2013) Yunus Parvej, Himanshu Soni, Renewable Energy Scenario in India: Opportunities and Challenges, Indian Journal of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 1(1), pp. 10-16.
- Majid Alabdul Salam, Ahmed Aziz, Ali H A Alwaeli, Hussein A Kazem (2013) Optimal sizing of photovoltaic systems using HOMER for Sohar, Oman, International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, Vol. 3(2), pp. 301-307.
- Ahmad N.A., and Byrd, H. (2013) Empowering Distributed Solar PV Energy for Malaysian Rural Housing: Towards Energy Security and Equitability of Rural Communities, Int. Journal of Renewable Energy Development, 2(1), 59-68.
- Fabrizio, E., Corrado, V., Filippi, M. (2010) A model to design and optimize multi-energy systems in buildings at the design concept stage, Renewable Energy, 35, pp 644-655.
- Khan, M. R., Merfeld, D. W., Pearsall, T. P., Geyer, M., Dauskardt, R. H. (2008) Innovations in Solar Power, Advanced Materials and Processes, 166 (11), pp. 45-48.
- Eduado Lorenzo (2011) Handbook of Photovoltaic Science and Engineering, 2nd edition by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pp. 1014-1072.
- Iqbal, M (1983) An Introduction to Solar Radiation, Academic Press, Ontario.
- Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission Renewable purchase obligation, its compliance and REC framework implementation regulation, 2010.
- Solar radiation handbook, solar energy centre, MNRE and Indian Metrological department, 2008.
- Debajit Palit (2003) Renewable Energy in North East India; Issues and prospects, International Conference on Energy and Environmental Technologies for Sustainable Development, pp. 85-93.
- Gelling, C (1995) Demand side management, EPRI, selected paper on demand side management.
- Gonen, T (2008) Electric Power Distribution Engineering, 2nd edition, Taylor & Francis Group.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.