Combustion of Pure, Hydrolyzed and Methyl Ester Formed of Jatropha Curcas Lin oil
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
- Aydin, H., & Bayindir, H., (2010) Performance and emission analysis of cottonseed oil methyl ester in diesel engine, Renewable Energy, 35; 588-592.
- Bangboye & Hansen, (2008) Prediction of cetane number of biodiesel fuel from the fatty acid methyl ester (FAME) composition”, Int. Agrophysics, 22 (1), 21-29.
- Brady, E. J., (1990) General Chemestry: Principles and Strukture, Edition: 5th, ISBN-10:0471621315, New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Demirbas A., (2008) Biodiesel: A realistic fuel Alternative for diesel engines, Springer-Verlag London Limited.
- Fattah, R.I.M., Masjuki, H.H., Liaquat, A.M., Ramli, R., Kalam, M.A., & Riazuddin, V.N. (2013) Infact of various biodiesel fuels obtained from edible and non-edible oils on engine exhaust gas and noise emissions, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 18: 552-567.
- Johan, Ng., Hoon, K.N., & Suyin, G., (2010) Advances in biodiesel fuel for application in compression ignition engines, Clean Technol, Environ, Policy, 12: 459-493.
- Kinoshita, E., Hamasaki, K., & Takashi, I. (2007) Combustion characteristics of emulsified coconut oil methyl ester for diesel fuel, SAE technical paper: 32-41.
- Rao, P.V., (2011) Effec of properties of karanja methyl ester on combustion and NOx emesions of diesel engine, Petrolium Technology and Alternative, Fuel, Vol. 2 (5), pp. 63-75.
- Rakopoulos, D.C., Hauntalas, D.T., Giakoumis, E.G., & Andritsakis, E.C., (2008) Performance and emission of bus engine using blends of diesel fuel with bio-diesel of sunflower or cottonseed oils derived from greek feed-stock, Fuel 87: 147-57.
- Satyanarayana, M., & Muraleedharan, C., (2011) A comparative study of vegetable oil methyl esters (biodiesel), Energy, 36, 2129-2137.
- Shereena, K. M. & Thangaraj, T., (2009) Biodiesel: An alternative fuel produced from vegetable oil by tranesterifikasi, Electronic Journal of Biology,Vol. 5 (3): 67-74.
- Sastry, G.S.R., Krishna, M.A.S.R., Ravi, P.P., Bhuvaneswari, K., & Ravi, P.V, (2006) Identification and determination of bio-diesel in diesel, Energy Sources Part A, 28: 1337–1342.
- Schreckenbach, T., (2002) Chemicals Reagents, The Merck Chemical Data Base.
- Wardana, I. N. G., (2010) Combustion characteristics of jatropha oil droplet at varius oil temperatures, Fuel; 89: 659-664.
- Wirawan, I.K.G., Wardana, I.N.G., Soenoko, R., & Wahyudi, S. (2013) Premixed combustion ot coconut oil on perforated burner, Int. Journal of Renewable Energy Development (IJRED) ISSN:2252-4940.
- Wardana, I.N.G. (2011) Combustion characteristic of jatropha oil methyl ester droplet in magnetic field, International Journal of Academic Research, Vol. 3, No. 3.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.