Stakeholder Management of Jakarta’s Light Rail Transit Using Stakeholder Analysis
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
Stakeholders involvement in infrastructure development c.q. Light Rail Transit (LRT) has a significant role since they affect the success of infrastructure management. This paper is primarily aimed to identify key stakeholders and responses that need to be applied to them. On the initial stage, a list of stakeholders was developed using research strategies such as case study and literature review. Sources were then chosen with certain criteria. They were assigned to score each stakeholder on the list. A stakeholder analysis was conducted to obtain a list of key stakeholders that have a significant impact on Jakarta’s LRT.
- Archi, R., Ruchi, B., Syed, A.H., Gordon, M. H. (2010). Assessing The Utility of Stakeholder Analysis to Protected Areas Management: The Case of Corbett National Park, India. Biological Conservation, 143, 2956-2964.
- Gray, G. E., Hoel, L. E. (1992). Public Transportation 2nd Edition. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Grimble, R., Wellard, K. (1997) Stakeholder Methodologies in Natural Resource Management: A Review of Principles, Contexts, Experiences and Opportunities. Agricultural System, 55(2), 173-93.
- Meraman, M., Chatupote, W. (2013). Stakeholder Analysis to Sustainable Land Management of Pak Phanang River Basin, Thailand, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 91, 349-356.
- Overseas Development Administration (1995). Guidance Note on How To Do Stakeholder Analysis of Aid Projects and Programmes. London: ODA.
- Project Management Institute (2013). A Guide To The Project Management Body of Knowledge. Pennsylvania: Project Management Institute.
- Reed, M.S., Graves, A., Dandy, N., Posthumus, H., Hubacek, K., Morris J. (2009) Who’s in and Why? A Typology of Stakeholder Analysis Methods for Natural Resource Management. Journal of Environmental Management, 90, 1933-49.
- Schmeer, K. (1999). Guidelines for Conducting a Stakeholder Analysis. MD, Partnership for Health Reform, Abt Associates Inc., Bethesda.
- Susantono, B. (2013). Transportasi & Investasi: Tantangan dan Perspektif Multidimensi. Jakarta: Kompas.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to jurnal TEKNIK and Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.