Detection of Attacks on Wireless Sensor Network Using Genetic Algorithms Based on Fuzzy
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
In this paper an individual - suitable function calculating design for WSNs is conferred. A multi-agent- located construction for WSNs is planned and an analytical type of the active combination is built for the function appropriation difficulty. The purpose of this study is to identify the threats identified by clustering genetic algorithms in clustering networks, which will prolong network lifetime. In addition, optimal routing is done using the fuzzy function. Simulation results show that the simulated genetic algorithm improves diagnostic speed and improves energy consumption.
©2019. CBIORE-IJRED. All rights reserved
Article History: Received May 16th 2018; Received in revised form October 6th 2018; Accepted January 6th 2019; Available online
How to Cite This Article: Al-Hayali, S., Ucan, O., Rahebi, J. and Bayat, O. (2019) Detection of Attacks on Wireless Sensor Network Using Genetic Algorithms Based on Fuzzy. International Journal of Renewable Energy Development, 8(1), 57-64.
- Abbasi, A. A., & Younis, M. (2007). A survey on clustering algorithms for wireless sensor networks. Computer communications, 30(14-15), 2826-2841.
- Abdelhak, S., Gurram, C. S., Ghosh, S., & Bayoumi, M. (2010). Energy-balancing task allocation on wireless sensor networks for extending the lifetime. Paper presented at the Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), 2010 53rd IEEE International Midwest Symposium on.
- Agah, A., Das, S. K., Basu, K., & Asadi, M. (2004). Intrusion detection in sensor networks: A non-cooperative game approach. Paper presented at the Network Computing and Applications, 2004.(NCA 2004). Proceedings. Third IEEE International Symposium on.
- Al-Karaki, J. N., & Kamal, A. E. (2004). Routing techniques in wireless sensor networks: a survey. IEEE wireless communications, 11(6), 6-28.
- Anandh, S. J., & Baburaj, E. (2016). An Improved Energy Balanced Dissimilar Clustered Routing Architecture for Wireless Sensor Networks. Circuit and Systems, Scientific Research.
- Arboleda, L. M., & Nasser, N. (2006). Comparison of clustering algorithms and protocols for wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2006. CCECE'06. Canadian Conference on.
- Banerjee, S., Mukhopadhyay, D., & Roy, S. (2007). Defending against sybil attacks in sensor networks: Google Patents.
- Boyinbode, O., Le, H., & Takizawa, M. (2011). A survey on clustering algorithms for wireless sensor networks. International Journal of Space-Based and Situated Computing, 1(2-3), 130-136.
- Choi, K., Yun, M., Chae, K., & Kim, M. (2012). An enhanced key management using ZigBee Pro for wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Information Networking (ICOIN), 2012 International Conference on.
- da Silva, A. P. R., Martins, M. H., Rocha, B. P., Loureiro, A. A., Ruiz, L. B., & Wong, H. C. (2005). Decentralized intrusion detection in wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 1st ACM international workshop on Quality of service & security in wireless and mobile networks.
- Demirbas, M., & Song, Y. (2006). An RSSI-based scheme for sybil attack detection in wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 2006 International Symposium on on World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks.
- Doumit, S. S., & Agrawal, D. P. (2003). Self-organized criticality and stochastic learning based intrusion detection system for wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Military Communications Conference, 2003. MILCOM'03. 2003 IEEE.
- Duarte-Melo, E. J., & Liu, M. (2002). Analysis of energy consumption and lifetime of heterogeneous wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Global Telecommunications Conference, 2002. GLOBECOM'02. IEEE.
- Elbaşı, E., & Suat, Ö. (2012). Secure data aggregation in wireless multimedia sensor networks via watermarking. Paper presented at the Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT), 2012 6th International Conference on.
- Gerla, M., & Tsai, J. T.-C. (1995). Multicluster, mobile, multimedia radio network. Wireless networks, 1(3), 255-265.
- Giannecchini, S., Caccamo, M., & Shih, C.-S. (2004). Collaborative resource allocation in wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Real-Time Systems, 2004. ECRTS 2004. Proceedings. 16th Euromicro Conference on.
- Goudar, C. P., & Kulkarni, S. S. (2015). Mechanisms for detecting and preventing denial of sleep attacks and strengthening signals in wireless sensor networks. Int. J. Emerg. Res. Manag. Technol, 4(6).
- Guo, L., & Tang, Q. (2010). An improved routing protocol in WSN with hybrid genetic algorithm. Paper presented at the Networks Security Wireless Communications and Trusted Computing (NSWCTC), 2010 Second International Conference on.
- Gupta, S., Kar, S., & Dharmaraja, S. (2011). WHOP: Wormhole attack detection protocol using hound packet. Paper presented at the Innovations in information technology (IIT), 2011 international conference on.
- Heinzelman, W. B., Chandrakasan, A. P., & Balakrishnan, H. (2002). An application-specific protocol architecture for wireless microsensor networks. IEEE Transactions on wireless communications, 1(4), 660-670.
- Khanna, R., Liu, H., & Chen, H.-H. (2009). Reduced complexity intrusion detection in sensor networks using genetic algorithm. Paper presented at the Communications, 2009. ICC'09. IEEE International Conference on.
- Lin, J., Xiao, W., Lewis, F. L., & Xie, L. (2009). Energy-efficient distributed adaptive multisensor scheduling for target tracking in wireless sensor networks. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 58(6), 1886-1896.
- Liu, F., Cheng, X., & Chen, D. (2007). Insider attacker detection in wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the INFOCOM 2007. 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications. IEEE.
- Maimour, M., Zeghilet, H., & Lepage, F. (2010). Cluster-based Routing Protocols for Energy-Efﬁciency in Wireless Sensor Networks Sustainable Wireless Sensor Networks: Intech.
- Mhatre, V., & Rosenberg, C. (2004). Homogeneous vs heterogeneous clustered sensor networks: a comparative study. Paper presented at the Communications, 2004 IEEE International Conference on.
- Newsome, J., Shi, E., Song, D., & Perrig, A. (2004). The sybil attack in sensor networks: analysis & defenses. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 3rd international symposium on Information processing in sensor networks.
- Parno, B., Perrig, A., & Gligor, V. (2005). Distributed detection of node replication attacks in sensor networks. Paper presented at the Security and Privacy, 2005 IEEE Symposium on.
- Peres, M., Chalouf, M. A., & Krief, F. (2011). On optimizing energy consumption: An adaptative authentication level in wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Global Information Infrastructure Symposium (GIIS), 2011.
- Pires, W., de Paula Figueiredo, T. H., Wong, H. C., & Loureiro, A. A. F. (2004). Malicious node detection in wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Parallel and distributed processing symposium, 2004. Proceedings. 18th international.
- Piro, C., Shields, C., & Levine, B. N. (2006). Detecting the sybil attack in mobile ad hoc networks. Paper presented at the Securecomm and Workshops, 2006.
- Rafik, M. B. O., & Mohammed, F. (2013). The impact of ECC's scalar multiplication on wireless sensor networks. Paper presented at the Programming and Systems (ISPS), 2013 11th International Symposium on.
- Raymond, D. R., Marchany, R. C., Brownfield, M. I., & Midkiff, S. F. (2009). Effects of denial-of-sleep attacks on wireless sensor network MAC protocols. IEEE transactions on vehicular technology, 58(1), 367-380.
- Sarkar, A., & Murugan, T. S. (2016). Routing protocols for wireless sensor networks: What the literature says? Alexandria Engineering Journal, 55(4), 3173-3183.
- Younis, O., Krunz, M., & Ramasubramanian, S. (2006). Node clustering in wireless sensor networks: Recent developments and deployment challenges. IEEE network, 20(3), 20-25.
- Zhu, S., Setia, S., & Jajodia, S. (2006). LEAP+: Efficient security mechanisms for large-scale distributed sensor networks. ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN), 2(4), 500-528.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.