Comparative Analysis of Biodiesels from Calabash and Rubber Seeds Oils
- Bachman, J., (2004) Oil seed processing for small scale producer. Available @ http//www.oil.prcessing.com.
- Fernando, B.D., (2007) Base-catalysed fast transesterification of soybean oil using ultrasonication. Energy and Fuel, 21: 1161-1164.
- Gerpen, V.J. And Tat, M.E., (2003) Fuel Property Effect in Biodiesel. ASABE Paper No. 036034: American Society of Agricultural Engineering Annual Meeting, pp.70, Las Vagas, USA.
- Itodo, I.N., (2007) Agricultural Energy Technology Concept. Department of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
- Knothe, G., (2005) Dependence of biodiesel fuel properties on the structure if fatty acid alkyl esters. Fuel Processing Technology, 86(10): 1059-1070.
- Korbitz, W., (1999) Biodiesel production in Europe and North America, an encouraging prospect. Journal of Renew Energy, Vol. 16, pp. 1078-1083.
- Koh, M.Y., and Mohd.Ghazi, T.I., (2011) A review of biodiesel production from Jathropha curcas L. oil. J. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15:2240-2251.
- Ma, F. And Hanna, M.A., (1999), Biodiesel Production: A Review. Bioresource Technology, pp. 70. Available @ 1-15.doi:10.1016/SO960-8524(99)00025-5.
- Mustafa, B., (2011) Potential alternatives to edible oils for biodiesel production: A review of current work. Energy Conversion Management, 52:1479–92.
- Oseni, M. I. and Kucha, E.I., (2007) Extraction and Evaluation of Wear Performance of Wild Melon Oil as an Industrial Lubricant. Journal of Research in Engineering, 4(1):6.
- Papadopoulos, C.E., Lazaridou, A., Koutsoumba, A., Kokkinos, N., Christoforidis, A., and Nikolaou, N. (2010) Optimization of cotton seed biodiesel quality (critical properties) through modification of its FAME composition by highly selective homogenous hydrogenation. Bioresource Technology, 101:1812-1819.
- Roger, A., (2006) Transesterification process to manufacture ethyl esters of rapeseed oil. Department of chemical Engineering, University of Idaho, pp.210, Moscow,
- Sawyer, R. and Kirk, R.S., (1991) Pearson’s composition and analysis of foods. John Wiley and Sons Inc. pp. 708, New York.
- Schipper, R.R., (2000) African Indigenous Vegetables: An Overview of the Cultural Species. National Resources Institute/ACP-EU. Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation, Pp 12, Chathman, United Kingdom..
- Selvan, P.V., (2007) Understanding the Process of Biodiesel Production. Department of Chemical Engineering, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN), Brasil.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.