Performance Evaluation of the Effect of waste paper on Groundnut Shell Briquette
- Alexis, T.B. (2000). Design and Evaluation of a Drum-Type Rice Hull Carbonizer and the Manually – Operated Briquette Molder for Brocoal Fuel Products and for Agricultural Applications.
- Baldwin, S. F. (1987). Biomass Stoves. Engineering Design Development and Dissemination, Volunteers in Technical Assistance (VITA) Arlington
- Chin, O. C. & Siddiqui, K. M. (2000). Characteristics of some biomass briquettes prepared under modest die pressures. Biomass and Bioenergy 18: 223-228.
- Davies, R. M. and Abolude, D.S. (2013) Ignition and Burning Rate of Water Hyacinth Briquettes, Journal of Scientific Research & Reports 2(1): 111-120.
- Davies, R. M., Davies, O A. and Mohammed, U. S. (2013). Combustion Characteristics of Traditional Energy Sources and Water Hyacinth Briquettes, International Journal of Scientific Research in Environmental Sciences, 1(7):144-151.
- Demirbas A, & Sahin A (1998). Evaluation of Biomass Residue Briquetting Waste Paper and Wheat Straw Mixtures, Fuel Processing Technology, 55: 175-183.
- Diego, C. (2003). Briquetting a Forgotten Opportunity, Fuels Briquetting, Wood Energy.2:40-42 (www.itebe.org).
- Enweremadu, C.C., Ojediran, J. O. Oladeji, J. T. & Afolabi, L. O. (2004). “Evaluation of Energy Potential in Husks from Soy-bean and Cowpea”. Science Focus. (8):18-23
- Grigorion, A.H. (2003). Waste paper-wood composites bonded with isocyanate. Wood Science Technology 37(1):79-89.
- Islam, H., Hossain, M. & Momin, A. (2014). Development of Briquette from Coir Dust and Rice Husk Blend: An Alternative Energy Source, Int. Journal of Renewable Energy Development 3 (2) 2014: 119-123
- Musa, N. A. (2007). Comparative Fuel Characterization of Rice husk and Groundnut shell Briquettes. NJRED. 6(2):23-26.
- Olle, F. & Olof, N. (2006). Biomass Briquettes in Malawi, Degree Project, Department of Management and Engineering, Institute of Technology, Linkoping University, Malawi.
- Olorunnisola, A. O. (2004). Briquetting of rattan furniture waste.Journal of Bamboo and Rattan 3(2), 139–149.
- Onuegbu, T.U., Ekpunobi, U.E., Ogbu, I.M., Ekeoma, M.O. and Obumselu, F.O. (2011). Comparative Studies of Ignition Time and Water Boiling Test of coal and Biomass Briquettes Blend, IJRRAS, 7(2):153 -159
- owsianowski, R. (2009). Bio - coal out of fire break and agricultural residue: Between forest protection management and local householc ful supply. PERCOD, Japan. Retrieved on 13th December, 2009.
- Oyelaran, O. A., Bolaji, B. O., Waheed M. A. & Adekunle, M. F. (2014). Effects of Binding Ratios on Some Densification Characteristics of Groundnut Shell Briquette,5(2):167-172.
- Oyelaran, O. A. (2014) Development of Motorized Biomass Briquetting Machine, PhD Thesis Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta- Nigeria.
- Oyelaran, O.A., B.O. Bolaji, M.A. Waheed, and M.F. Adekunle, “Performance Evaluation of the Effect of Binder on Groundnut Shell Briquette,” KMUTNB Int J Appl Sci Technol, Vol.8, No.1, pp. 11-19, Jan.-Mar. 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.14416/j.ijast.2014.11.004
- Patomsok, W. (2007) Physical Characteristics of Maize Cob Briquette under Moderate Die Pressure American Journal of Applied Sciences 4(12): 995 – 998
- Prasad, K, Krishna, K, & Verhaart, P. (1983) Wood heat for cooking, Indian Academy of Sciences, Bangladesh. Macmillan Indian Press.
- Sengar, S. H., Mohod, A. G., Khandetod, Y. P., Patil ,S. S. & Chendake A. D. (2012). Performance of Briquetting Machine for Briquette Fuel International Journal of Energy Engineering, 2(1): 28-34 DOI: 10.5923/j.ijee.20120201.05
- VITA. (1985) Testing the Efficiency of Wood – Burning Cook Stoves: International Standards, Volunteers in Technical Assistance, Virginia, USA
- Zhanbin, C. (2003). Normal Temperature Briquetting Technology for Biomass with Original Moisture Content, International Conference on Bioenergy Utilization and Evironmental Protection, 6th LAMNET Workshop-Dalian, China, 1-6.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University.
International Journal of Renewable Energy Development and Center of Biomass and Renewable Energy, Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the International Journal of Renewable Energy Development are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.