Antioxidant from Turmeric Fermentation Products (Curcuma longa) by Aspergillus Oryzae
License URL: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Article Metrics: (Click on the Metric tab below to see the detail)
- M Karamac, R Amarowicz, Antioxidant activity of BHA, BHT and TBHQ examined with Miller's test, Grasas y aceites, 48, 2, (1997) 83-86 http://dx.doi.org/10.3989/gya.1997.v48.i2.772
- Buyung Rukmantara Susena Putra, Dewi Kusrini, Enny Fachriyah, Isolasi Senyawa Antioksidan dari Fraksi Etil Asetat Daun Tempuyung (Sonchus arvensis L), Jurnal Kimia Sains dan Aplikasi, 16, 3, (2013) 69-72
- Dita Widia Ningrum, Dewi Kusrini, Enny Fachriyah, Uji Aktivitas Antioksidan Senyawa Flavonoid dari Ekstrak Etanol Daun Johar (Senna siamea Lamk), Jurnal Kimia Sains dan Aplikasi, 20, 3, (2017) 123-129
- I Kuncahyono, Uji Aktivitas Antioksidan Ekstrak Belimbing Wuluh (Averrhoa bilimbi, l.) terhadap 1, 1-Diphenyl-2-Picrylhidrazyl (DPPH), D-III. Yogyakarta: Teknologi Farmasi Fakultas Teknik Universitas Setia Budi, (2007)
- Agustina Arpintasari, Wuryanti Wuryanti, Wasino Hadi Rahmanto, Isolasi dan Uji Potensi L-Asparaginase dari Rimpang Kunyit Putih (Curcuma mangga Vall) terhadap Leukimia Tipe K562, Jurnal Kimia Sains dan Aplikasi, 11, 3, (2008) 57-62
- Jeffrey Barry Harborne, Metode fitokimia, Padmawinata K, S. I, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, 1987.
- Philip Molyneux, The use of the stable free radical diphenylpicrylhydrazyl (DPPH) for estimating antioxidant activity, Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology, 26, 2, (2004) 211-219
- E Berghofer, B Grzeskowiak, N Mundigler, WB Sentall, J Walcak, Antioxidative properties of faba bean-, soybean-and oat tempeh, International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 49, 1, (1998) 45-54
- Linghong Liang, Xiangyang Wu, Ting Zhao, Jiangli Zhao, Fang Li, Ye Zou, Guanghua Mao, Liuqing Yang, In vitro bioaccessibility and antioxidant activity of anthocyanins from mulberry (Morus atropurpurea Roxb.) following simulated gastro-intestinal digestion, Food Research International, 46, 1, (2012) 76-82 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodres.2011.11.024
- AA Prabhu, CM Mrudula, J Rajesh, Effect of yeast fermentation on nutraceutical and antioxidant properties of rice bran, Int J Agric Food Sci, 4, (2014) 59-65
- MS Brewer, Natural antioxidants: sources, compounds, mechanisms of action, and potential applications, Comprehensive reviews in food science and food safety, 10, 4, (2011) 221-247
- Dejian Huang, Boxin Ou, Ronald L Prior, The chemistry behind antioxidant capacity assays, Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 53, 6, (2005) 1841-1856 http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/jf030723c
- V. Bondet, W. Brand-Williams, C. Berset, Kinetics and Mechanisms of Antioxidant Activity using the DPPH.Free Radical Method, LWT - Food Science and Technology, 30, 6, (1997) 609-615 http://dx.doi.org/10.1006/fstl.1997.0240
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JKSA and the Chemistry Department, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, Diponegoro University as the publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc., will be allowed only with a written permission from JKSA and the Chemistry Department, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, Diponegoro University. However, the author has the right to the following:
- Duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JKSA and the Chemistry Department, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, Diponegoro University and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JKSA journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JKSA]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Dr. Adi Darmawan (Editor in Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Kimia Sains dan Aplikasi (JKSA)
Chemistry Department, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, Diponegoro UniversityJl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275